Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FAIRY BABY SHOWER INVITATIONS


Invitations for my SIL baby shower.  She LOVES fairies so I found images online printed them on vellum and cut them out.  Embellished with a little glitter and there you have it! :)  These are drying on my craft table.  One of my many craft tables. 

On another note.  I had a preschool assistant job for about four days.  Hours 11:15am - 2:45pm PERFECT!Turns out, today, I went in for work (technically my first day) and was told I'm not flexible enough.  It's true...I'm not able to be at work early or late.  I needed set hours and I couldn't compromise the kiddos.  You better appreciate that someday KIDDOS! :)

5 comments:

Tina Morton said...

I personally like that you don't have the job any more.. means you can focus more of your time one me... err.. *cough cough* I mean on your art! <3 your little bratty sister

Jan said...

Sweet invites, I'll bet people will save them. I would!
so does it mean you don't have that job after all?

Tam Hess said...

No JOB! So funny, it was like a cloud was lifted off my shoulders when she said, "Umm, I don't think this is going to work out. You're just not flexible enough." I was doing a little jig inside myself.

Tina, Yes and I couldn't take you out for Happy Panda if I were working. ;)

Tammy said...

Sorry to hear about the job...Let me tell you it is hard to find a job around the kiddies schedules.
Those invites turned out so pretty. A great keepsake. I have recently bought a few stampin up products but have yet to go to a show. They are usually set up at crops here. I do hear they are fun to go too. You are sure to enjoy it! Let me know what you get. I am digging the new flower pedal stamp set that has the punch for the pedals. Easy peasy stuff with them. Gotta love it!
Smiles...Tammy

Jocelyn said...

Oh those invitations are must adorable!!!! Love them!!!

Those kiddos will appreciate it..I promise!!

Thanks for the love and kindness!!! I so appreciate it!!!

Have a Fabulous Day!!!